Monday, July 14, 2008

New Blogger Alert!!

Hey everyone I'm a blogger now!! woo hoo!! I'm not to sure what that holds for me but I thought I would try my hand at it! Actually I believe I like it better than everything else I have been on!! Well as of yet nothing unusual has happened to me lately soo my life cycle at the moment consists of church,work,church,work and ummm more church and work!:) Oh I did buy a car yay! and go on W.A.Y. choir tour last month that was a great alternation from the norm!! I'll probably put some pics up of that later! anyway God bless, thank you for visiting and come back soon!! ;) Oh and I'm not to sure how skilled I am at this sOooOo suggestions are allllways welcome!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Welcome to blog land Kendra! Bloggers are the best! We have the most fun! Stop by my blog when you get the chance! love ya!